Alex is a passionate and experienced developer with a keen and experienced eye for design and development.
He brings with him a wealth of knowledge both academically and professionally, and has over 13 years of advanced professional expertise in Computer Information Systems, Web Development, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, amongst many other related areas that support the end to end product design and development process.
He has worked with some of the heaviest hitters in the digital industry including PwC, AstraZeneca, Diageo, Siemens, Yokogawa to name a few. His methodical and customer-led approach, together with his refreshing and pragmatic attitude towards everything he does will help take the business to a whole new level.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions and also be able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and able to motivate team members to greater success
- Ability to build the project from the initial state throughout the final of the project and across platforms.
- Ability totests completed projects, ensuring that they meet defined criteria. Produces project builds from source code for loading onto target requirement.
- Effective scheduling is crucial to the success of a project.
- Highly organised and disciplined with a passion for Information Technology.
- Understands the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organisational requirements including brand guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of computer products as well as the industries.
- Performs a range of work activities in varied environments. May contribute to routine issue resolution and experience of working across multiple tasks at once.
- A positive and energetic team player.